Happy valentine’s Day guys !!
Let the magic of love bring a spark to everyone’s life . It’s just a special day to show little more love to your special ones.
Always think of making something for my better half , so today made some DIY valentine’s love candles. These can be easily made with your old candles lying in your house. Tranform your old candles , give a sweet scent and transform to your favourite shape.
So are you ready to make your Fav candles
Valentine love Candles
Things you need
- Old candles – broken into pieces
- Some crayons
- Vanilla essence or essential oil
- A microwave safe bowl, a spatula for mixing , heart shaped mould /any mould you have
- Some glitter to give a spark
Step by Step Method
- Add wax into a microwave safe bowl And heat until the wax melts in 30sec gaps
- Mix the wax in between using spatula
- And heat again until it completely melts
- Once it melts completely add crayon to die your wax and mix well , the crayon will melt with the heat of the wax .
- Put wicks in your mould
- Pour the wax into the mould carefully add glitter on top(optional) and let it set.
- Once set demould carefully and enjoy candles ❣️ with loads of love
- Use it to decorate your table or gift your loved ones . it’s super easy to make and everyone will love.
Try it you will love it