Here goes another Cocktail Snack Recipe.
I used Shark for this special recipe, you can even use king fish or Hamour depending on the availability .
Present it in a cocktail style and guests will love…. don’t say that its shark….. let it be a mystery……. 🙂
** Shark is high in magnesium content does not recommend to Pregnant Women **
- Fish cubes-5 (i used shark cubes which is very fresh you can use king fish/hamour cut into thick length wise)
- Shallots/small onions-3
- Garlic- 2 pods
- Ginger-small piece
- Pepper corn-1/2 tsp
- Red chili powder-3 tsp
- Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
- Water- for mixing the masalas
- Wash the shark pieces well with salt. Drain using paper towel. keep it aside.
- In a mixer put small onions, garlic, ginger, pepper pods, chilli powder, tumeric powder, salt and little water to make smooth paste.
- Marinate the shark pieces and let it rest for around 1 hr.** (marination is really important because shark is really thick fish)**
- If you have big pieces of shark cook the pieces in little water, till it becomes tender, cooking time is more for shark. **(i used small pieces so i marinated and fried directly , taste increases if cooked and fried)**
- Heat some oil in a pan and deep fry the marinated cooked fish.
Serving tip- Give a cocktail look to your fried fish by inserting the fish with a small piece of tomato in a tooth pick , definitely it will be ravishing and a huge hit…..
Taste and texture: its of a rubbery texture, but very yummy ..
Try it you will love it ❤