A romantic Evening with a hint of spice in your Life , this recipe the apt one for that , Spicy Chewy and Yummy , For non beef eaters you can Substitute with Chicken
Spicy Beef Dumplings
Prepare your Dough
- Flour/ Maida- 1 cup
- Salt – as required
- Pepper- as required
- Water- as required for making the dough
- Oil-If required
Add flour salt and pepper into a bowl. Mix well . slowly sprinkle water and Make a smooth dough . You may add little Oil , to make it really smooth, but this is optional . Cover the bowl with a damp cloth and let it rest for some time.
- Beef cooked with Salt ,Turmeric and Pepper and then crushed- 1 cup
- Big onion-1 finely chopped
- Green chilli-1 finely chopped
- Coriander leaves- 1 tsp finely chopped
- Chilli powder- apinch
- Soya sauce- 2 drops
- Chilli sauce-1tsp
- Ginger garlic chopped-1 tsp
- Heat some oil in a pan,
- Add ginger garlic chopped, chopped onions, green chili,Saute for some time, then add finely chopped beef, and chili powder.
- Saute for some more time, then add soya sauce, chili sauce and chopped coriander leaves
- Saute well, add salt if needed. Remove from flame and keep it aside to cool down
Dumplings- The making
- Knead the dough we have kept aside .
- Prepare small balls out of it.
- Dust a dough board and using a rolling pin , roll each ball into small circle, it should be thin.(#Tip 1- its better to roll the balls, and use a circular shape cap to cut the dough. so that the shape will be similar)
- Now prepare the steamer , by adding water to the bottom layer , and let it boil
- Make the dumplings, by keeping a spoon full of filling in the center of the circle discs.
- Spread a thin layer of water around the sides of the discs .
- Start folding from right side , by lifting and folding in clockwise direction , then bring to the center to finish it,to give a money bag pouch look.
- Place cabbage leaves on top of the steamer and place the prepared dumplings on top of it .
- Steam for at-least 15 mins/ till it gets a transparent glassy texture.
Serve hot with pepper sauce and soya chilli sause
Try it you will Love it ❤